Sunday, 22 July 2012

One week on - and she's eating out of my hand

Well ... Very nearly!!!! Haha

Today Polly has had a good day. She has been more vocal and active today and clambering around her cage. I still can't coax her out of her cage, but she's willing to now eat millet spray that I offer her - see photos .... Progress??

I have now decided to keep her downstairs as I want her to be involved in as much as possible. A new cage is on the way too. Probably not the best idea to keep chopping and changing but you don't really know how it's all going to go until you experience life with a parrot! I'm very used to looking after T-Bone, Charlie and Herman but its trying to work out the best day to day details and routine that works for you.

Anyway - that's Polly's first week. I'll update occasionally from now on with milestones, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Well you've done really well with her in just a week. She is looking so much more relaxed.
    M

    ReplyDelete