Sunday, 13 March 2011

Naughty little minx ...

Here is my new Burmese pusscat, presently called Emma, but I am thinking of calling her Minnie, after Minnie the minx.  She really is a little minx and I know she is going to be trouble already!  I haven't seen very much of her, because she hides away quite a lot, but when she is feeling confident and comes out she darts round like a complete loon! I think it will only be a matter of time before she is climbing the curtains and trying to get out my velux window for example.  I see she is another tap drinker (like Bella was) as there was a small set of paw prints in my sink this morning!

It's 13 March and Bella would have been nine years old today.  Missing her so much,  It's only been a month but it seems much longer.  Think Sam is missing her.  He's not very impressed by his new companion!  Hopefully they will settle down and become good friends in time, but you can't rush these things!  He's been the perfect gentleman, but Emma/Minnie is being a bit of a minx!





The stand off with Sam:



Poor Sam doesn't look very impressed does he?


4 comments:

  1. Well I think Minnie is a great name for her, still think she's looks like Gollum though!!!!
    I'm sure Minnie and Sam will be best buddies before long, Sam is such a friendly cat can't imagine they won't get on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does so not look like Gollum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! How are Emma/ Minnie and Sam getting on now? Sorry its been ages since I visited and thanks for your comments on In The Pink. I have been an absent blogger for much of this year but that's how it goes sometimes isn't it.

    Anyway I wanted to come over and say Hi and how are you doing? Also thanks for the lovely card that you and T-Bone sent after your last visit. You are always welcome here anytime and it was great to see you. I am annoyed I forgot to give you the bioflow to take away with you for Sophie though, we must sort that out.

    Finally I wanted to invite you to join In Bloom and share some of your lovely images of things that grow. Follow me to find out more. Bye for now bud and Happy Wednesday!

    http://the-greenman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Dancin! Yes thank you again for our lovely visit; really lovely to see you again! Thank you so much!

    Well Minnie as she is now called is a proper little minx and her and Sam have settled down really quite well. However since I posted this I seem to have acquired yet another cat! A cat that seems intent on staying with us even though she has a home round the corner :-) She beats up my other two!

    I will have a look at your In Bloom post, I like the sound of that! Hope all is good with you and Mr Dancin and those beautiful pups. See you soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete