I will be deleting my little blog; it's been fun and I have enjoyed the experience.
It's allowed me to express my creative side and be the person I am.
I think, perhaps, in retrospect, self expression isn't my forte or has done me any favours, so have decided to call it a day on Blogger
Claire
Hi Claire, I just wanted to stop by and make a recommendation. I have fairly regular times when I wonder why I am blogging and think about getting rid of it and I am so glad I didn't.
ReplyDeleteCan I recommend that instead of deleting your blog you leave it up and just take a break? Then if you decide to come back its still here and if you don't you have added some wonderful posts to the blogosphere for people to enjoy.
If you do however decide to delete it I am very sorry and will miss you.
Claire if you delete your blog page dancin and I will really miss it!!!
ReplyDeleteyour blog is great, please keep it!!
M XX
Hello! You have been tagged, follow me to find out more:
ReplyDeletehttp://twoknightsandmaidens.blogspot.com/2010/10/networking.html
Well ok, thank you, I will continue ... :-))
ReplyDeleteT-bone - thank you, I will, love you always xx
Dancin - thank you too! I will have a look at your tag post - my poor little brain is trying to get my head round it at the mo! See you soon! xx
Yeah!!!! xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you for the wonderful times too, lets hopes there's hundreds more to come....xxxx
ReplyDeleteYes, me too, and I have a feeling there will be :-D xxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete